1. 2 packects frozen chopped bhaji
2. one medium sized onion chopped finely
3. 2 fresh tomatoes chopped finely.
4. one teaspoon chopped ginger and garlic mixed.
5. curry powder and hot chopped green peppers
6. salt to taste
7. 2tablespoons cooking oil
8 2 tablespoons of coconut powder.
Fry onions till slightly brown, add ingridients 4,5,and 6 .
Cook for about 5 minutes and add the frozen bhaji(defrost in microwave for faster cooking if you wish).
Cook on medium for about 5-8 minutes then add the coconut powder with a little bit of water(so it turns into a paste).
Stir well and cook for 4-5 minutes. Voila -all is done Enjoy with chappati.