1 lb Chicken drumsticks
1 cup plain yogurt
4 Green chilies
sized onion (finely chopped)
1 small root of ginger
Salt and Black pepper to taste
4 tbsp oil
Coriander leaves for
Copyright © 2003
Brought to you
- Blend green chilies, ginger, garlic, and black pepper to a fine paste.
- Add yogurt to this mix.
- Marinate chicken drumsticks with the above mix and leave it for an hour.
- In a non-stick pan, heat enough oil and let onions fry until brown.
You can bake or barbaecue instead of
- Add chicken drumsticks to the onions and fry them until done.
- Add some salt to taste and garnish with coriander leaves.
by The Anta Kadi and Recipes