· 5 eggs
· ½ cup sugar
· ½ cup Carnation Milk
· 2 cups (2% or Homo Milk)
· 1 Tsp. Vanilla Essence
· 1/8 Tsp. Nutmeg
· 1/8 Tsp. Cardamom Powder
· A pinch of Saffron
1. In an electric mixer, beat eggs; add sugar, milk and the rest of the ingredients. Mix
2. In a saucepan put 3 tablespoons sugar, melt sugar on the stove until it turns light brown.
3. Add # 1
4. Put in the oven at 350 degrees for half an hour uncovered
5. Cover the saucepan and leave in oven for another 15-20 mins. Till cooked
6. Cool or refrigerate for a couple of hours (~2-3hrs)
7. When cool, use a knife to loosen the pudding, going all around the saucepan.
8. Cover the saucepan with a serving dish and flip over the pudding
9. Decorate with diced almonds!!